One of the main responsibilities of the Placement and Training cell is motivate and prepare students for successful performance at interviews and subsequent interaction with employers.
The responsibilities of the placement and Training cells are
- Industrial Training during Summer and Winter holidays.
- Industrial based Training Projects.
- Regular Industrial Visits.
- Guest Lectures by Industrialist, Professors and Other Eminent Personalities.
- Communication Skill Development.
- Special attention for communication and personality Development(CPD).
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes(EDP).
- Alumni Interaction with our Regular Students in frequent intervals.
- Annual Alumni meet and Feedback session in our Campus.
- Regular Technical Written Tests with Group discussion training to our Final year students.
- Resume Building Classes with Personal interview training.
For Placement Cell Keep Follow:
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 76677 - 22665